qr code

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TIDE THIEF

Oh what a day it has been. To start off with I worked an 8 hour shift without a break, I barely had time to go to the bathroom. It was crazy busy and I was the only tech. It went by fairly quickly though so it was really fine but I was extremely tired and hungry when I got home. I was just wanting to veg but I knew there was laundry calling my name before I could just lounge around. As some of you know our washer and dryer are outside in a little shed. We normally keep it locked but since it has been getting hotter here lately the wood on the doors is expanding which makes it impossible to close all the way. So here I am carrying my whites outide. I start the washer and go for the detergent when to my suprise it is missing. Yes you read right MISSING. Someone stole my Tide. How could they? I am a very generous person and I am very pro clean clothes, so whoever it was that took it just needed to come knocking on my door and I would have been more than happy to give them some. I may have even thrown in some downy sheets. I hope they realize that laundry karma is going to get them and they will probably end up with a pink wardrobe!!!! And you know what Terry will be up to this weekend-securing the laundry facility cameras and all ok maybe not cameras but definetly another lock that will insure this bandit doesn't get away with this again. Whats next our door mat. Well heres to another day, and for anyone thinking about stealing laundry detergent don't do it:)-B

1 comment:

Marcus and McKenzie said...

I found your blog! I can't believe somebody stole your tide. I bet it was those shady neighbors that live on the other half of your house thing :) Just kidding. I love those neighbors of yours!