qr code

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Terry and his teeth

I thought I had a lot of dental issues but this poor boy has had 2 root canals in the last 2 months, one of which was yesterday. He was a bit miserable. He was able to take the day off so he could lay around and rest his poor little mouth. He had a very hard time getting to sleep last night becuase when he would lay down all the blood rushed to his aching tooth and he could feel his heart beat in his tooth. I'm writing this while he is still asleep so i'm hoping that a good nights rest will do it some good and he will feel up to par today. While he was getting some rest I was catching up on house work and starting a quilt I have been meaning to get around to forever. We also were able to watch American Idol. Abbe comes over and we have a gay ol' time making our own commentary on the contestants. I am now rooting for David Cook. That boy can sing. I have watched all the seasons and every year the person I want to win comes in second so I hope I am not sending out bad karma to these deserving people. Maybe this will be the year the curse will be broken and finally the person I am voting for will win. I mean I stay up all night voting and everything(just kidding) I haven't done that yet but I might get desperate enough to try:) It will be an interesting elimination night thats for sure. Bethany

No comments: