qr code

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A night together

Last night was a very unusual occasion- Terry worked during the day which meant we were able to spend the evening being together. We decided to take the long trek(30 minutes) to st. george and visit one of our all time favs CAFE RIO. Why is it so good there? It is such simple food but so incredibly good and it seems you can never get sick of it. I really do believe they must put something in the tortilla to make you leaving wanting more. Anyways we had such a fun time. I can't wait for the summer because that means he will be home every night. Yay!!!!
Work is finally at a spot where I feel comfortable there. Some of you have known how difficult it was for me to go every day with a good attitude. A week ago today actually there were some changes made in the staff and ever since then it has been heaven on earth. Its amazing how much contention one person can create. I don't dread going every day anymore. There is nothing worse then having to spend 9 hours of your day hating every minute of it. I'm glad everything has worked out. I will also have more hours which is a good thing as well.

1 comment:

Randi said...

I am glad to hear work is going better. You did not deserve what you were having to put up with.