qr code

Sunday, April 20, 2008

So this weekend we did something we have never done together. We went golfing. There is a course here that is only 5 holes due to the lovely flood that occured here a few years back. You play the course twice so it is like 10 holes. It was actually really fun, after learning how to hold the club and swing at the ball without taking too much grass with it, I really enjoyed myself. Terry of course hit the balls so hard we lost several in the water and over houses( good thing for the bucket of balls we found!!!) We had a lot of fun together. I always enjoy my time with my love but with the exception of the wind sending sand every which way it really was a perfect day.
Watch out Tiger
Is this baseball or golf ????
Proof that I did indeed hold the club. Next time gloves are a must

No comments: