qr code

Monday, April 21, 2008

As many of you have seen Terry's hair has gotten a little out of control. He has been finding it difficult to style it at all which means he is always wearing a hat. Sunday rolls around just once a week but boy is there drama when its time to fix this crazy mane. It really has a mind of its own. After much coaxing and convincing it will grow back and on his own terms........Scroll down
He cut his own hair
My husband is back!!!!!Yay look how handsome he is the only problem is now everyone will think he is still in his teens. I don't think I have ever seen hair change someone so drastically. He will always be adorable no matter the length of his hair but I sure do like seeing him without that dang hat.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Kynsli and I both agree...Terrance you look much better.