qr code

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Miss J's bridals

These guys have been such a fun couple to shoot. They are so happy and so in love and both so photogenic. We had to do one by the tractor for Mr J.





How beautiful is she WOW!!!! I love this shot


This is of course not a bridal but a family shoot I did. This picture cracked me up because noone not even the grandpa was looking at me(I did ask them to look). It was like I wasn't there. This is my favorite of the day. shots like this, ones that really show personality is why I love what I do






1 comment:

The Martinsen Family said...

My daughter is a nut. How funny, I think it is soooo cute too. I love her big belly hanging out too, and of course the no headband. If any of our pictures turned out cute can you email them to me. How much do I owe you for the CD? thanks