qr code

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I've been tagged

Tagged by Randi


8 shows I like to watch

1.prison break(yay the bad guy is dead)
2.pushing daisys
3.How I met your mother
4.Fringe
5.Greys Anatomy
6.Private Practice
7.Ellen
8.The Office

8 Restaurants I like to eat at

1.Pizza Factory (YUM)
2.Cafe Rio
3.Olive Garden
4.AppleBee's
5.Macayo's
6.Taco Time
7.Panera
8.

8 Things that happened today

1.got out of bed
2.started laundry
3.played wii fit
4.did some more laundry
5.took a shower
6.ate breakfast
7.printed off coloring pages for kids I watch
8.wrote this

8 Things I'm looking forward to


1.getting sealed in the temple this Saturday
2.going to the dr to get all test results today
3.starting a family
4.pumpkin pie for thanksgiving
5.my sister having her baby in Jan
6."my favorite things" weekend with sisters
7.going on drives with Terry
8.for the election to be over

8 things on my wish list

1.To be able to get pregnant
2.not having to take thyroid medicine anymore
3.live closer to my family but still live close to Terrys
4 have more hours in the day
5.have the feeling of Christmas all year long
6.economy to pick up
7.start a family
8.start a family


8 people I'm tagging

1.Liz
2.Mckenzie
3.Jenn
4.Julie C.
5. thats all i can think of right now its still early

1 comment:

Julz said...

I so love the Pizza Factory? Have you ever had their Never-on-Sundae??? It's the BEST THING EVER!!!!
Also- congrats on getting sealed on Saturday!! That's so exciting!!
Also- I need to get your crock pot back to you! I'm failing big time!!