qr code

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween weekend

We had such a fun weekend. The pictures uploaded backwards so I will retell it starting with Halloween night. These are my darling nephews so clever and cute. My sister is in the middle and my brother in law is Gene simmons the other guy is their partner at their company. They did such an amazing job with their makeup and wigs. They were hilarious
I don't know how I got him to do it but we were the frankenstein couple it was so much fun. The hour teasing my hour and the hour getting it our were not so much fun!!!!


My sister is remodeling her house so we had a party there and she set up her soon to be work out room as a bowling alley. We used pumpkins as the balls it was so much fun



Terry struck out every time until the pumpkins exploded.






3 comments:

Julz said...

So fun!! I LOVE your costumes!! And pumpkin bowling- how fun is that?!?!?!? Love it!!!

Branae Louise:) said...

I love your costumes!!!!!
Haha!
Amazing!

Amanda said...

I love the costumes!! We have been stalking you for awhile, hope you don't mind....? Congrats for this weekend, that is awesome!! The Pulsiphers