qr code

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The reunion

After our trip to Yellowstone on our way back to Mesquite we stopped at my moms in Kanosh for a family reunion. We had so much fun
Terry played the entire time- ultimate frisbee was the game of choice this year. My brother in law actually broke a rib while playing.
There is always a theme for each reunion this years was forties so my grandpa talked about being in the war in life in the forties. He is an amazing man I am proud to have him as my grandpa.
There was a doughnut eating contest so Terry was first in line and almost won but was beat by a girl. Dang!!!
This is the scariest slide ever it is way too steep and should be taken down it is a broken bone waiting to happen. Luckily noone got hurt while we were there. My heart stopped several times watching the little ones climb the scary stairs.

1 comment:

Julz said...

I would love to be in a donut-eating contest! I hope you don't mind I found your blog- I'm looking forward to keeping up with you since I don't get to see you much at church! -Julie Clemens