qr code

Monday, July 7, 2008

I am extremely nervous this morning. I go back to the dr first thing. My fate of going back to work this week is in his hands. I have had a rough weekend. Standing longer than a half hour is very difficult for me. There is still a lot of pain which I'm not sure is normal or not. I still don't have a really big appetite and get nauseous very easily. I'm afraid to tell the dr this because I fear his solution will be to take more time to rest. I am fearful if I take more time off my employer will be upset and my job will be in jeopardy. I love my job and miss getting up in the morning and knowing I will see all the patients who I love dearly. I on the other hand fear even more if I don't listen to the dr then there will be long time effects which could hurt my chances of having a baby. I guess I will know soon enough what the verdict is. I will keep you all posted. Keep your fingers crossed for me that whatever the dr tells me I will be able to deal with and do with a smile.

No comments: