qr code

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 24th and Sams 9th birthday

It is tradition in Kanosh to have a oh so fun parade for the 24th my mom is in the relief society so she gets to be in the parade. This year they threw t-shirts but in the past they have thrown jello jigglers and twinkies. They keep it exciting:)
My sister brought rock band and boy did we have fun with it. I think the adults may have played more than the kids. We of course are on easy level while the 8-13 years olds laugh all the way to expert.
It was sams 9th birthday party. We threw him a rock band party. He was Sam Stefani for the day making rock star demands and all. Here is the crew with Mick Jagger lips Every star must be inked. I saw a new side of Terry. He ended up with 9 tatoos only 8 visible to the general public!!!!
My brother and I posing for our fans.


1 comment:

Marcus and McKenzie said...

lol. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!