qr code

Monday, July 7, 2008

Good News

So the Dr. had good news for me. He got the oncology reports back from the surgery and there is nothing abnormal about the tissue or blood. He told me he would leave it up to me whether I was ready to go back to work or not. I was so excited to hear that and decided to go for a couple hours. I got pretty worn out pretty fast but I managed to stay for about 4 hours. I will try a little longer on wed and just keep building until I am comfortable with a full day. I came home to find the hospital bill waiting- they do not mess around. It is crazy to me how much everything costs I mean we could go to Hawaii like 10 times for the same price as my 24 hour stay in Mesa View. You would think they could make the food a little more tasty and the walls should be covered in gold. Thank goodness for insurance which I think will cover the entire thing.

No comments: