qr code

Sunday, June 8, 2008

sister weekend

Friday afternoon I flew from St. George to SLC to spend the weekend with my two darling sisters. We did a little of everything from yoga to guitar hero to having a physic reading and lots of good food and plenty of laughs in between. We also drove past all our old stomping grounds. It is amazing how things change. The little baby trees in our neighborhood are now huge trees shading the streets. It was a fun drive down memory lane. I feel incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends for my sisters. I do believe sisters have very special connections and I am thankful for ours. We are all so different in our every day lives but when we get together as sisters we are just 3 silly girls who love each other and get one another on a level we could never expect anyone else to see. I love them and cherish the time we spend with one another. This weekend was a special one and I look forward to our next weekend getaway.
Terry was thinking it might be nice to have a day with no agenda but about 10 saturday morning he realized it was going to be a pretty boring day. He spent his time golf ball hunting and watching rambo. Sounds like too much fun for me. We have both realized we take our time together for granted and are happy were happy for our reunion this afternoon. We are both excited for the summer to be here but with this excitment there is going to be a little adjustment period especially for the sleeper inner that Terry is. His day will at work will now begin at 4:30 am. The upside is he will be done at 12:30 but the mornings will be tough for a bit. I'll fill you all in how the first week goes.

No comments: