qr code

Monday, June 30, 2008

The woes of being a girl

So as some of you may know this past Wed. I had emergency surgery to remove a gigantic cyst on my right ovary. I went to the doctor that day to have an ultrasound and ended up in the hospital hooked up to all sorts of IVs. It all happened very very quickly but it went well and the Dr was able to drain the cyst and remove most of the cysts wall. I went back to the Dr today because I am still feeling a lot of pain and just an all over general blah feeling. I now have an infection. I am so frustrated. I just want to feel better. I have been recieving the best care one could ask for however. You would think I would want to stay sick with all the help that has come to my rescue. Terry has really stepped up to the plate and Abbe is the best Mother in Law one could ever dream of. I am so very blessed with so many people who love me but I still wish I just felt better. I will keep everyone up to date on whats going on. As for now I can't go back to work until next week unless I am still feeling yuck and then it may be later. Please pray for next week. I don't want to go crazy:)

No comments: