qr code

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tea Party

My friend watches some beautiful children including her own daughter so we decided to have a tea party and snap a few photos while we were at it. The kids humored us and played along. It was so cute to see how into the whole thing they got. Here are just a few of my favs. I also got a new program on my photoshop so there a few new editing techniques. It is hard to see them clearly but they are fun and I have been playing around with it all weekend









3 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute Pictures....Are You guys coming this way this weekend????PLEASE???

AMY and steven said...

Once again...amazing work. You are truly very talented. I would love to get together with you sometime for a photo session. However, I fear that it will have to wait until later this summer. I am YW president in my ward so summer is consumed by Girls Camp until late next month..

stephanie said...

Bethany... I need a photoshop lesson! I got the program for my birthday but I need some guidance and helpful hints! Let me know if you'd have time to come over and show me a few pointers!