qr code

Thursday, January 1, 2009

resolution to resulutions

Every year as the special day of january first rolls around we feel like we have to change everything and make things better. I am pretty happy with the life I have right now. I have a husband who I adore who shows great love in return. I get to babysitt sweet kids who make me laugh every day. I get to capture smiles on every photo shoot. I feel pretty lucky. So I have decided this year instead of making a list of things I want to do I am going to make a list of things I don't want to do. The old reverse psychology trick!! So here it goes......

I don't want to gain any weight (unless its due to something growing inside me with 10 fingers and toes)(no i'm not pregnant)
I don't want to be worried all the time about things I have no control over
I don't want eat out as much as we do right now (terry loves jack in the box)
I don't want to be worried about money
I don't want to let days slip by without enjoying every minute
I'll let you know how this works out for me:) HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

That's a good idea Bethany. Good luck with all your don'ts.