qr code

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Miracles

Oh what a beauty.....I have always believed in miracles but this little girl really showed me what miracles are made of. She recently sustained a very bad head injury and was life flighted to Primary Childrens where she spent the next few months. She has come back like noone thought she would. She is only 4 but has inspired more lifes then she will ever know. She has made me really think of what is really important in this life. She has helped me appreciate every precious moment of every day. She is full of life and love and shares it with whoever comes near her. I felt so priveledged to take these photos of her and her parents, who have been so amazing through this rollercoaster. She is actually headed back into surgery the end of this month. She is such a trooper and I know she has so many little angels rooting for her and protecting her each day. Please keep her in your prayers.







 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Aww, the one with Kairi on Pace's back is SO precious! I love it! You are amazing Bethany!

Jenna Lee said...

I love those picture the are so amazing.