qr code

Monday, January 12, 2009

just couldn't wait

My sister was due Feb 9 with her 4th baby boy. Tues night I got a call that he made his appearance early. Everything for the most part is ok. My sister had some major complilcations but actually was released yesterday. My new little nephew Oliver Bird Utley weighed in at6lbs5oz (but lost some weight in the hosp) and is 19 inches long. He is in the nicu for his lungs but looks like a sumo baby compared to other babies in there. I was lucky enough to hold him. He is free from all machines except the monitoring ones. For the most part he is very healthy. They are thinking he can come home this week sometime. My other little nephews are so anxious to see their new little buddy. I couldn't take many photos but here are a few.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

He is so cute. I'm glad everything went ok!
Jenna Lee

{dawn} said...

Congrats on the nephew, how fun! I love the last picture, your photos are amazing :)

Michelle said...

How precious. He is a doll. I really LOVE the name ;)

Michelle said...

Hey, if you need a TV repair man...I know someone who fixes any TV, he even does projection and big screens. Let me know and I will hook you up! Also, I am still planning on you starting in April...we still on? Maybe sooner?? Love you Mary Poppins!

Kara online said...

so cute!