qr code

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall is in the air

It sure has been getting a lot cooler around here the past couple of weeks. I am a wimp for the cold so you can find me complaining about it being to cold if it is below 85. We went to cedar mountain for the long weekend where it was really freezing. It rained pretty much the whole time we were there but it was still nice to get out of town for a bit. We were able to go riding a little but Terry was worried about getting too muddy:) We also went geocaching which was so much fun. It is like finding a buried treasure.
I am leaving my job at the end of September for many reasons but one very fun one is I will be able to watch baby Maci which I am very excited for. It is a change but one that has been long coming and much needed. I will miss all the people I have met thru my job and hope to see them around town.
Terry is getting super pumped for NFL kick off tomorrow. I love how excited he gets. It is so cute to watch him watch a game. He is so passionate about it and knows everything about anything football. I love him so much.

2 comments:

Julz said...

That will be so fun that you will get to watch the baby! And my husband is a college football fenatic. We can hang out!

David & Vanessa said...

Bethany! How are you? Do you get my emails? Or did it change? We started a blog too now. familiadurrant.blogspot.com. Please write me or call me. Number is still the same 703.728.4848. I would love to talk and get updated. There is so much for me to update you on too!

I miss you and can't wait to hear from you!

Love,
Vanessa