qr code

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls weekend

Last weekend my mom, sister, Aunt Carol and cousin Krissy spent the weekend in St. George doing girl things like pedicures and shopping. Amy suprised us all with 2 hour sunset jeep tour in hurricane by the sand dunes. It was unbelievable. I don't have pics from that yet but when i get them I will be sure to post them. It was such a fun weekend. There were so many laughs and memories created. We stayed at a bed and breakfast that supposedly has had some hauntings friendly ones of course. Krissy was scared out of her mind thinking the doors were going to slam on their own or the rocking chair would start rocking. Nothing like that happened but we sure know how to scare ourselves.
This is a picture of Orpha Morris. Her house has been turned into the bed and breakfast we stayed in. It is kinda a freaky picture if you ask me. It looks like she follows you every which you move.
I'm sure you are all wondering what Terry does while i'm away so I thought I would include a picture of one of his favorite past times yep he plays football on the playstation and watches football at the same time he is very talented that way and yes i have some of my halloween decorations already up. I just get so excited for it.


No comments: