qr code

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Vegas Girls

So Liz and I decided to take a girls day in Vegas we started off our adventure at a restaurant called Hash House a go go for breakfast. They serve the food there in trough like dishes(HUGE portions). There is so much food but so so so delicious. We then went to a scrapbook store and got filled up with creative ideas. Our next stop was at the salon I have pictured below, it was the most eccentric place I have ever been to. The person doing our nails was named Paula but I think earlier in life it might have been Paul, if you know what I mean.

Is the water supposed to blood red when you get a pedicure?
She/he actually did a really good job and feet have never been so soft.
We ended our day after much pampering and shopping at the amazing show Phantom of the Opera. It was a super fun day and as for Terry's day without me well I will leave that up to him to blog about his lovely trip to the dump!!!!

1 comment:

Marcus and McKenzie said...

I want to see of this Paula you two mention.