qr code

Sunday, May 4, 2008

So its May! Where did April go? It was a whirlwind of a month and I have a feeling it will be this way throughout the summer. I love this time of year. There are all sorts of events that give us a reason to spend time with our familys which is my favorite. We had another fun weekend. Aaron and Crystal came down again. Terry and Aaron went golfing for 6 hours on saturday while Crystal and I caught up on each others lives and attempted to solve all the worlds problems( there are only a few left to fix like world peace and the cure for cancer) I miss living close to them and hanging out all the time. They are so much fun.
I took some pictures of Robin and Lonnies little man on sat. who is such a ham and doesn't hold still for more than a few seconds but boy did we get some fun shots. I really love shooting at parks the kids totally forget you are there with a camera and they just have fun so their most genuine smile comes out and you can really see their personality. I love taking pictures of all ages but there is something special about kids under 3. They have such a carefree spirit and are just plain happy. -Till next time:)





1 comment:

Shelby said...

love your blog - it is a great way to keep somewhat in touch with you! seeing all theses pics of kids at the park reminds me that i need you to come take more pics of my kids. it is a good excuse to visit with you & the kids would be thrilled & i would be more thrilled cuz i would have more amazing pics :) let me know when you can squeeze us in your schedule when you are up next. thanks.
shelby