qr code

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whitney Pockets

We have had a busy week Abbe, Randi and her kids along with Terry and I went to Whitney Pockets for a little picnic. It was more windy than expected but once we got running around we had a good time. We took a 4 wheeler up there so that was a really good time. Terry built us a nice fire that made our sandwhiches nice and ashy (wind)overall it was a great little adventure. I am always amazed when I go out there at the beauty. All of that was created for us just to look at and enjoy. The rock formations are ever changing and are breath taking really. I am so thankful for the beauty we have all around us. I am so thankful for spring which brings new life. I love driving down the highway and seeing all the wildflowers growing in the median. We are so lucky to have eyes to see such magnificant things all around us.


 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

I'm glad that you guys had fun, and got to spend time together!

LeeCrew said...

Looks like alot of fun!

The Martinsen Family said...

I just heard that Terry is the new ward clerk. How lucky for him. It looks like you guys had tons of fun out there. The weather was perfect for that.