qr code

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my ears hurt from screaming girls

Oh what a night. We went to St. George with Abbe, Randi and her kids and saw Mr David Archuleta. He is great live but needs to work on his stage presence a little. The boy can sing though. I had forgotten how good he really is. I had also forgotten what it is like to be 13 and in love with a pop star, my love when i was that young was new kids on the block. I saw them in concert and really thought I was going to die. It was fun to see so much excitment and so many happy people. It was a fun night all around. Konnor (randi's little one) slept thru it all. I don't know how he did it.



2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

That would have been fun!!

Julz said...

Oh man I loved NKOTB too! I went to their concert, too. I was sure I was going to marry Jordan.