qr code

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bowling Adventure

So a bunch of us crazy ladies from the ward decided to go bowling. We are a rowdy bunch and we were getting in trouble left and right. First I sat on the table which I was told to quickly get off. Then a bunch of the ladies went to get drinks they were carded for SPRITE-crazy. Then quickly after Julie returned with her naughty drink she spilled it all over the floor- another bad mark on us. While we were bowling we were being pretty loud I'm sure cheering each other on so a nice lady had to come tell us to take it down a few decimals and not to take so many pics they were distracting the league players. WHAT!!!!!! We payed money to be there and we weren't hurting anyone if you can't be loud and crazy at a bowling alley then where can you be? Anyways here are a few pics from that night the ones I got in before we got our hands slapped:) We had a great time even if I did only bowl a 55 ( terry will be so embarrassed for me when he finds out I told everyone!!!)
















4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Julie and Claudia look scary upside down!!

The Martinsen Family said...

You guys are pretty rowdy. Were you the only people there? Was it because you scared them off you were so rowdy? It looked like a good time was had by all.

stephanie said...

looks like you girls had a wild and crazy night :)

Shelby said...

looks like fun!

i REALLY want to schedule you to come & take pics of the kids. you will DIE at how grown up they are! let me know ... we are here until aug.1st - hope to see you soon!!